IMO for PC is a great video calling and chatting app. This app allow you to connect your friends and family member 24/7. Now you can send messages and make free video and voice calls unlimited. You can connect with your love one anytime at any place. The best thing of this app is you don’t need to pay a single penny for using this app.You can use this app on any device as well. This app provides you high quality video and best voice calls ever. You can use this app on all kind of internet connection like, WiFi, 2G,3G,4G and all other mobile carries.
This app has also very interesting features like you can do group calls and share your photos and videos with friends, family and others. It also allow you express yourself with free stickers. It is a big competitor of Facebook, WhatsApp and Wechat etc. This app is only available for Android and iOS devices. Android user can install ir from Google Play Store and iOS user can get this app from iTunes. But there is a question how we can install in on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac laptops. So no need to worry about it. In this article we will guide you to install imo for PC Windows and Mac Laptops with a simple method. First checkout the main features of this app. See also: Kik For PC, Download Messenger on Windows 7/8/10 And Mac.
- You can connect with your friend and family member anytime at anyplace.
- Send unlimited messages and make an unlimited video call and voice call.
- You can do high-quality video call on any device.
- Its allow you group video call and voice call with everyone.
- You can share your videos and photos with your friends and family member.
- Send free messages and make free call over your all internet connection.
- The first thing you must have is android emulator, see how to install Bluestacks android emulator for PC/Windows.
- Now setup the Bluestacks.Exe file and install it on your computer.
- Open Bluestacks and go to My apps>Google Play Store.
- Search “imo” and install the app.
- After that come back to main screen in Bluestacks and locate your newly installed app IMO.