A few days ago LG announced very powerful smart phone LG v30 the best mobile in LG “V” series. LG V30 comes with all new features and modes. But its dual-rare camera feature make it more special from other LG phones. LG V30 camera have so many features and fun. If you are using LG G6 smart phone and you want new dual camera phone, so you don’t need to spend extra money to buy a new phone, because now you can download V30 camera on your existing smartphone as well. This is quite surprising for you but yes it’s possible because LG developers introduce V30 camera app with extra features. Now you can get all the features of LG V30 camera on your LG G6. We can say that now you can buy brand new camera for your LG G6 without wasting your money. Here I am going to give you a small review of LG V30 camera which will be really helpful for you to understand easily about its features and uses.
LG V30 Camera Features:
LG V30 camera comes with 16MP and 13MP dual-rare camera. Its dual camera setup comes with world’s first f/1.6 aperture. Now with this features you can do low light shooting. Its point zoo features is quite impressing and closer to your subject smoothly. According to XDA developer xpirt that LG V30 camera has been ported to the LG G6. V30 camera’s all new mode and features now work on LG G6 as well. Like LG V30 Graphy will same work in LG G6 and you can apply different lenses on your photo while you are shooting.
How to Install LG V30 Camera on LG G6?
For installing this app First you need to root access on your LG G6. This application may change the system. One most important thing is that a custom recovery such as TWRP must be installed on the device because the port will need to be flashed onto your device. Now let’s have a look at the steps to Install LG V30 Camera App on your LG G6.
- First you have to download LG V30 camera port the zip file by clicking here (LG-V30-Camera-for-LG-G6-xpirt.zip) and then transfer it to your phone.
- After that power off your LG G6 and boot it into recovery mode. For doing this procedure simply press and hold the Volume Down button and press the Power button while holding the Volume Down button to turn on the device.
- After doing this procedure you will see the LG logo on-screen, then let go power button and press it again and keep holding it, until your device boots into recovery mode.
- When recovery complete then select Install from the TWRP main menu.
- Now find and select the LG V30 camera port file then swipe at the bottom to flash it.
- When flashing is complete, tap on the Reboot System button at the bottom.
- Now reboot your LG G6 into the system.
- Now locate the Graphy patched APK using a file manager and Install the APK file.
- Reboot your phone now and launch the camera application and you will see the difference for yourself in the camera app.