FIRE EMBLEM HEROES FOR PC, WINDOWS AND MAC
Download Fire Emblem Heroes for PC, Windows 10/8/7, and MAC now and hone your tactical skills. This is a strategy game that requires a mixture of tactics and unit training. Players can control a team of up to four characters or heroes against enemy teams of varying sizes. Intelligent Systems originally developed this game as a mobile app and was released in early February 2017.
Good news for all because you can now play it on your PC. It is available for PCs and laptops with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Install BlueStacks to play Fire Heroes Emblem on your PC now to experience the thrill and challenge of this strategic RPG gameplay. It features a brand new story including the epic battle between the Order of Heroes and the Emilian Empire.
DOWNLOAD FIRE EMBLEM HEROES FOR PC, WINDOWS 10/8/7, AND MAC
UNITS AND TEAM BUILDING
The Heroes use Fire Emblem characters from various games, three of the games are exclusive to Heroes. The Heroes can be summoned by completing a mission or by summoning them via Orbs. The Orbs are like currency in the game that can be used for varying purposes. It can replenish the stamina and dueling swords, buy expanded barracks, and call on new Heroes.
The players are given Orbs when they complete their first story map on any level, orbs are given via missions or gift events. You can also buy Orbs using in-app purchases, 3 Orbs cost $2 and bundles can cost up to $75.
Players can prolong their stamina points to start a Battle mode. Each map has the required stamina. Players must be able to meet the requirements of the battle they want to begin. The maps are 6×8 grid and come in differing terrains based on the previous Fire Emblem games. The maps have a plethora of terrain, it has forests, mountains, lava fields, and oceans. The combat units are with fixed capabilities and are restricted to single weapons only.
The game has two modes: Story Mode and Events.
Story Mode – the players play through the story of Heroes. It follows the adventures of Prince Alfonse and Princess Sharena battling the Embla Empire. There are 13 characters you can play in Book 1, each contains 5 battles. Each chapter focuses on specific games. The players complete their individual battles regardless of the difficulty to get orbs.
Events- events are non-permanent game modes. Heroes have 3 Events, each Event has different rewards. The event is Voting Gauntlet, Tempest Trials, and Tap Battle.
DOWNLOAD FIRE EMBLEM HEROES FOR PC FOR WINDOWS/MAC USING BLUESTACKS
- Download and install the BlueStacks Offline or BlueStacks in your PC Windows/Mac
- After installing, launch the app from your desktop. Add your Google account to use Google play on BlueStack. Find the setting option and go to Accounts, click Gmail, and set up your account.
- Click on the search icon in BlueStacks and type Fire Emblem Heroes in the search bar. Look for the one created by Nintendo.
- Click on the app to start the download and installation process.
- Once installed, wait for the notification and go to the BlueStacks homepage to see the Fire Emblem Heroes logo. Click the icon and start playing the exciting game!
TIPS IN PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM HEROES VIA BLUESTACKS
- If the BlueStacks seem to be having errors, just reboot your PC and run the android emulator again.
- If BlueStacks ask you to pay to download apps, override that option by clicking “install apps”. Use the apps for free!
- Configure your keys in BlueStacks. You can map keys to specific locations in the game. There are options such as tilt, swipe, tap, move left or right, move up and down.